Exciting opportunity to be in on the ground floor of the adoption and integration of a new Cloud Services Provider. As part of a larger project team, establish cloud security policies and standards and support model for the monitoring of compliance against same. Support the coordination of other Information Security Compliance functions and related responsibilities associated with compliance monitoring and remediation.
What are you going to do?
- The main function of the role is to provide hands-on support to the initiative as it relates to Security Compliance and the implementation of Compliance requirements.
- Your broad knowledge of the various security capabilities and products available in the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) will be highly leveraged across a large and diverse team.
- You will facilitate the sharing of knowledge of GCP within the Compliance team; this includes alignment of processes in other cloud environments.
What do we need from you?
- Strong understanding of cloud computing concepts and practices.
- Expertise in cloud security and data protection.
- Excellent verbal and in written skills to transfer knowledge to the internal Compliance team.
- 5+ years hands on expertise in the design, development and implementation of cloud security controls and policies and monitoring compliance.
- 3+ years hands on experience with the Google Cloud Platform information security and compliance tools; for example: Security Monitoring & Operations, Governance, Risk & Compliance, Infrastructure / Network / Endpoint / Data Security.
- Designed security for public cloud infrastructure to extend compliance controls and protection and posture to cloud.
- Skillset allows you to engineer and prototype security tooling for secure cloud practices.
- DevSecOps knowledge as it applies to the cloud.
- We are looking for someone who has the ability to see the big picture and the ability to dive deep quickly when needed. We are building a team of critical thinkers who are willing to challenge norms in order to drive improvement.
Shift: Monday to Friday from 9 to 6 PM.
If you are interested, please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “CSC”.